- ticket title
- Have a Break at the Apartments in Conyers
- Property History for 2524 Lake Capri Dr
- Savannah nonprofit helps save homes, improve lives for locals in need
- Property Details for 2995 Riviera Dr NW
- Locals raffling car after veteran’s memorial torn apart
- Balfour Beatty Communities Expands Georgia Management Portfolio with 192-Unit Community
Mr. Alex Joe Billingsley, 78 of Conyers, GA passed away on Saturday, February 10, 2018 at Westbury Health & Rehab in Conyers, GA. Funeral Services will be held on Saturday, February 24, 2018, 1:00 p.m. CST at Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church in LaFayette, AL, Rev. Michael Stiggers, Pastor; Rev. Jeffery McCauley, Eulogist. Burial will follow in Mt. Pleasant United Methodist Church Cemetery in Five Points, AL. Mr. Billingsley is survived by five brothers: Robert Billingsley of New York, NY, Tommy L.(Shayvenia)Billingsley of Conyers, GA, Jimmy (Earnestine) Billingsley of White Plains, AL, Curtis Billingsley of LaFayette, AL and Eddie (Connie) Billingsley of Opelika, AL, two sisters, Carolyn Billingsley of Douglasville, GA and Betty Billingsley of Atlanta, GA, a host of nieces, nephews, other relatives and friends. To sign the online guest book and express condolences please visit www.silmonseroyerfh.com.