- ticket title
- Have a Break at the Apartments in Conyers
- Property Details for 2995 Riviera Dr NW
- Locals raffling car after veteran’s memorial torn apart
- Balfour Beatty Communities Expands Georgia Management Portfolio with 192-Unit Community
- $20,000 reward offered for clues solving beating death of Conyers man
- Authorities: Woman Behind Illegal Georgia Care Facility Where ‘Shock Cane’ Was Used Ran 3 Others
CONYERS, GA – Balfour Beatty Communities announced it has been selected to manage Mainstreet at Conyers, a 192-unit market rate apartment community located in Conyers, Georgia. The Philadelphia-based residential real estate investment and management company will deliver management services for the property as part of its wide-ranging relationship with the property’s owner, Apex One Investment Partners.
Mainstreet at Conyers offers one-, two- and three-bedroom floor plan options averaging more than 1,100 square feet and featuring open layouts, ample closets, private patio/balcony and optional garage and storage unit space. Common area amenities include a fitness center, pool, sundeck and grilling stations, playground and laundry facility.
Located at 1501 Renaissance Drive in Conyers, Mainstreet at Conyers delivers easy access to I-20 and the Atlanta metro area. The area offers a superior suburban lifestyle with beautiful parks, premier shopping destinations, historical appeal and abundant recreational amenities.
"Balfour Beatty Communities was the natural choice to manage Mainstreet at Conyers given their extensive footprint in Georgia and proven management experience,” said Tim Burns, principal for Apex One Investment Partners. “We’re excited to work with them on this acquisition and continue to build our partnership."
Balfour Beatty Communities has more than 50,000 residential units and $6 billion in real estate assets under management and has developed or renovated more than 29,000 units with a total value of close to $4 billion.