- ticket title
- Have a Break at the Apartments in Conyers
- Balfour Beatty Communities Expands Georgia Management Portfolio with 192-Unit Community
- $20,000 reward offered for clues solving beating death of Conyers man
- Authorities: Woman Behind Illegal Georgia Care Facility Where ‘Shock Cane’ Was Used Ran 3 Others
- “The Fox Hunt” — Book details Yemeni refugee’s struggle
- NWA Letters to the Editor
CONYERS, Ga. – A man was brutally beaten to death in Conyers. Family and friends said they are devastated by the sudden loss.
Family members collected about $20,000 in hopes it will lead to information on who was behind the beating death of Gerald Withers.
Police said someone hurt Withers on March 22 sometime between the time he left a tavern in Conyers and the time he arrived at his home in Lithonia just an hour later.
Withers later died from internal bleeding.